KEY SAFETY REPAIR TIPS
Always remember, no matter how much money you’re saving, it’s not worth it, unless you do it safely. Please adhear closely and cautiously to these easy tips. Trust us, it’s for your own good !
1. Always wear safety glasses. Goggles when near a battery.
2. Always secure a jacked up car with a jack stand on the frame.
3. Always double wheel(s) chuck the opposite wheel(s) that have been jacked.
4. Never work on a battery that has open cells. (the lids are off)
5. Always remove the negative battery cable first.
6. Always disable the battery before working on a starter or alternator.
7. Never allow any type of spark or flame near a battery.